Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a pandigital frame that's almost 10 years old and…

Customer Question
I have a pandigital...

I have a pandigital frame that's almost 10 years old and hasn't worked in at least 7 (blue screen only). The photos captured on it are important to me. Any ideas how to get it working again, or if not, how to recapture the photos?

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

It is a Pandigital frame

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It only says Pandigital on the frame -- no model given

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It is a Pandigital FO model # 7070508010104842

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.