Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I lost wifi service and the tech sowed up but could not fix…

Customer Question
I lost wifi service...

I lost wifi service and the tech sowed up but could not fix it - needed his superviser to issue a new order, he said. But he left , stating he had another job and would be right back - within an hour. Never showed up. Now I have no wifi and no phone service on my land line. e will have to call me on my cell to get in the building : 703-868=5020, Also received email for you that you were sorry I had decided to terminate my cntract with you NOT TRUE

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

What is a ethernet cable?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All but the last on with phone symble

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.