Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

I wish ri connect an iPad Air to my optima ep727 projector.

Customer Question

I wish ri connect an iPad Air to my optima ep727 projector. I have the adapter cables, but I get no response d
JA: How long have you had your EP727?
Customer: About 5 years.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I connected the Apple lightning plug-HDMI adapter to an HDMI-VGA cord and connected the VGA plug to the projector.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: ipad air with the latest iOS.
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i think I already answered that.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Harry, I don’t need help anymore. I figured it out. Thanks is, Jim. Please terminate my account.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Thank you