Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am applying for a mcafee account. it ask for a promo code?

Customer Question
I am applying for...

I am applying for a mcafee account. it ask for a promo code? where can I find this?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Hp pc

Technician's Assistant: What Mcafee product do you have?

I had life save mcafee that came with purchase it has exspired

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mcafee product?

I am trying to get a new subscription to protect my pc with mcafee and it ask for a promo code?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.