Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have just purchased a mdrzx220bt headset and microphone…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a mdrzx220bt headset and microphone isn't working...it's me just need to know what to do

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your MDRZX220BT?

1 day

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have charged it and synced it to my galaxy 8 phone..just need to know how or if I have to turn mic on

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Rogers????

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Just started as I have have just purchased headphones

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help

Did you connect them via bluetooth?

I did and the audio is great

Are you trying to talk on the phone with the microphone?

hands free

It should automatically connect via bluetooth.

Have you tested it out?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.