Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where is the locator button? Panisonic kw-tgda50. Center…

Customer Question
Where is the locator...

Where is the locator button?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panisonic kw-tgda50

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Center button

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The LOCATOR button is usually on the base station or base unit of the Panasonic phone, not on the cordless handset(s).

I am locating exactly where that button is on your phone model, in case you need instructions (or in case the legend has worn off, etc.)...

LOCATOR is on the base station, just to the left of the Volume +... or just to the left of the upper side of the VOLUME (+ or -) button. The upper-left-most button, in short.