Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

It it a regular safe- my husbsnd died the will is inside.

Customer Question
It it a regular...

It it a regular safe- my husbsnd died the will is inside. cant find the numbers for it.

Technician's Assistant: What device is not powering up?

It is regular old safe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Hold on V332 Sentry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a old school regular safe bought in the 90s

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.