Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I view pictures already taken on my camera.

Customer Question
How do I view...

How do I view pictures already taken on my camera

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic?

Pushed the menu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I've lost my instructions and I'm new to this camera

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model camera do you have?

dmc-zs40

Here is a link to the manual: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/879670/Panasonic-Lumix-Dmc-Zs40.html?page=52

To view the pictures, press the playback button (looks like the play icon) then use the arrows to view them.

I don't know the model. Where do I find it?