Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am trying to get onto Ancestry.com. I can get onto the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get onto Ancestry.com. I can get onto the website, but every time I push the search button it brings me to a page that says "this site is not secure"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Surface pro and it has Kaspersky protection on it

Technician's Assistant: Which Kaspersky product do you have?

Internet Security

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?

I tired to manage my options so it would allow the website but it wouldn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

I am trying to get onto Ancestry.com through my school website. It lets my on the website but every time I press the search button it says the website is not secure.

yep

Great -- please send the remote assistance offer through the premium service request.

how do I do that?

please send the remote assistance offer through the premium service request.