Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Ordered TV salesperson said we would receive an e-mail as to…

Customer Question
Ordered TV salesperson said...

Ordered TV salesperson said we would receive an e-mail as to shipping- we wait to be installed I’d(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung un50mu6070fxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV has not been delivered and they told my wife we would receive an e- mail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN50MU6070FXZA? What happened right before this?

We have not received the Samsung TV which was ordered on Wednesday. we are checking because we did not receive an e-mail as to delivery and Installation which we want Best Buy to set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the date and time of delivery and that it will be set up—Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.