Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just got a Google dot ,and I need the password to get it…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a Google dot ,and I need the password ***** get it to work . can you supply me with my passwords ?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Google dot

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Google dot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just plugging it in and the downloaded doogle home .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now, .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.