Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have been a tmobile customer for years and I get home this…

Customer Question
Hi. I have...

Hi. I have been a tmobile customer for years and I get home this evening and try to make phone calls and it keeps saying "not registered on network". HELP! I need to call someone.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

I am not very savy -- let me try.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

OK - I went into Wi-Fi. It shows Frontier6E6A lit up. Automatically switch between Wi-Fi and mobile networks to maintain a stable internet connection is checked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Keep "scanning Wi-Fi networks. What does that have to do with my phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Are you still there? I have turned off the phone. Taken the battery out and put it back in and it comes up right away, as usual. Still CANNOT MAKE A CALL!!
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Have you contacted T-Mobile yet? It is likely an account issue.