Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I would like to know what button in my account I would click…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what button in my account I would click to know my buying power

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Coinbase

Technician's Assistant: Which Coinbase product do you have?

Bitcoin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Coinbase software?

Tried dashboard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to know my buying power in my account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

just give me the answer.

Of course!

Click here: http://www.coinbase.com/verifications

Sign into your account if needed

On that page, you can see your limits.