Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

On incoming calls I answer but do not get the caller, my…

Customer Question
On incoming calls I...

On incoming calls I answer but do not get the caller, my phone screen shows Zzz. is this the problem & if so how to I delete it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It was on the charger at present

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

NO but I will try that. I tried that buy the phone #1 is the one with the Zzz but th4 #2 phone is ok, tried to reboot #1 but failed,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) When "but do not get the caller" is mentioned, what exactly does that mean? (can not hear the caller, caller can't hear you, etc.)

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks