Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I’m having problems with my Pionner Elite tv, is not turning…

Customer Question
Hello I’m having problems...

Hello I’m having problems with my Pionner Elite tv, is not turning on

Technician's Assistant: Is your Elite connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Nop, directly to the wall receptivle

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Recepticle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that pretty much

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.