Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a EMERSON LE290EM4 used a different Emerson remote...

Customer Question
I have a EMERSON...

I have a EMERSON LE290EM4 used a different Emerson remote... now he TV comes on an goes to TV then goes off would like to reset it if i can??? or what else can we do????

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For days!!!

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can it worker very good till i mess with the other remote, i thought it went to this TV....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing as now1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.