Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Marsh. I bought my computer at best buy olympia,wa. I bought…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I bought my computer at best buy olympia,wa. I bought all of the advance warranties when I bought my computer. my problem: I game play pirates tides of fortune. when I try to log on it says my adobe flash player is not enable. I run chrome which automatically puts in flash player. Ive checked in my computer it looks like it registers enabled. please help ! Carl

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Flash?

Chrome updates automatically. also went in and reinstalled it today.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flash?

When I installed the flash today it went to its page that showed it was connected. the game pirates tides of fortune. I tried resetting the password ***** the game. that did not help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Has it worked for you and just stopped working? Or has never worked for you at all?

Please let me know

Thank you