Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Does Panasonic FZ-M1 has touch water mode and how to find…

Customer Question
Does Panasonic FZ-M1 has...

Does Panasonic FZ-M1 has touch water mode and how to find it?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your FZ-M1?

Couple days working with it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Working with Arc Map in field

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No have problem when rains on touch screen and it is pressing butons itself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, the FZ-M1 has touch water mode - go to:

Settings -> Display -> Touchscreen Mode -> Touch (Water)

--------------------
Happy Thanksgiving!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------