Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a mini portable Bluetooth speaker. How can I plug in…

Customer Question
I have a mini...

I have a mini portable Bluetooth speaker. How can I plug in the charging cable?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Digitech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

Brand new, just bought.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

The speaker has a black covering with symbols but no obvious way of connecting.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please name the model # on your Digitech speaker, in Reply To Expert. I will need that in order to answer your question accurately, please.