Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an issue with my excel program, Since a recent update…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with my excel program, Since a recent update it will not allow me to save a file

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

Geek squad did it less than a few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Note: when I try an get into the web site for geek squad. it keeps saying my email is not valid???? very frustrating.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to save a file?

Please let me know

can you just log on to my computer and look at it.will be faster

yes, request the service and I can then connect

I have paid for free support at geek squad/ why the charge?conm
before / they would just log on....fix the issue like it says on the web site.
do you need my GS#?
are you going to answer back???I must be on the wrong site

We are not Geek Squad, this is not a free service.