Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Cannot make or receive calls - message says no link to base.

cannot make or receive calls...
cannot make or receive calls - message says no link to base
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Panasonic KX-TG6051M
JA: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG6051M? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started just after a call yesterday afternoon. We replaced the battery in the handset and it is now charged but the phone is still not working
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results
Thank you

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
we have done that and will reconnect in 10 minutes as instructed

Thank you

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
we have reconnected and that appears to have worked - we have a dial toe and can make & receive calls thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service
Richard, Customer Service