Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Richard, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have the insignia projector with the audio .after few
Russell H., Service Tech
I have the insignia projector with the audio .after few minutes of use it shuts off. It continually does this .doesn't feel warm to the touch .I figured it either had faulty heat sensor or after while… read more
I have a Lumix FZ200, which works well but recently, the LCD
Russell H., Service Tech
I have a Lumix FZ200, which works well but recently, the LCD screen shows a series of narrow vertical lines on one side and then developed a black blot in the center, though it still shows images. Wha… read more
How do I increase the brightness of the analog exposure meter
Russell H., Service Tech
How do I increase the brightness of the analog exposure meter in the view finder on a Nikon D80 in manual exposure mode? Thank you.… read more
I was shooting a time-lapse with my 6d and a thick black
Russell H., Service Tech
Hello I was shooting a time-lapse with my 6d and a thick black band appeared and I got truncated photos... please help… read more
I have a Nikon Coolpix S9600 approx. 8 months old. Whilst in
Russell H., Service Tech
I have a Nikon Coolpix S9600 approx. 8 months old. Whilst in Karijini National Park Western Australia (last month) I slipped in one of the gorges and my camera, which was in my pocket, was submerged f… read more
- I have an Olympus SW1030 which got water inside it (a
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi - I have an Olympus SW1030 which got water inside it (a little). I dried it out and now the electronics work, but the LCD comes up black - no image. I found the repair guides, but wonder what compo… read more
! I'm getting a motion sensor fault. I've replaced the ba
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi! I'm getting a motion sensor fault. I've replaced the batteries in it and it still says it is a fault. I did reposition it a little when I remodeled my basement. Wondering if that is the problem.… read more
The remote control on my 42" Elite stopped working. Battery
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
The remote control on my 42" Elite stopped working. Battery is OK. Red light flashes when option is pressed. TV does not responsd. Please advise. Mike… read more
I have a Callaway Nikon golf range finder. It has stopped registering
Russell H., Service Tech
I have a Callaway Nikon golf range finder. It has stopped registering when I try to shoot distance to objects. It works when I shoot to the crystals on flag sticks. What can I do to get this repaired?… read more
My EUR7603ZFA REMOTE FOR OUR PT-47X54J CINEMA VISION TV QUIT
Louie, Technician
My EUR7603ZFA REMOTE FOR OUR PT-47X54J CINEMA VISION TV QUIT WORKING SO i PUT IN NEW BATTERIES AND NOTHING. WE ACTUALLY HAD ANOTHER SAME REMOTE AS A SPARE AND WITHIN 24HRS IT QUIT WORKING ALSO WITH NE… read more
Have a panasonic SC-PT70 DVD home theater sound system - in
Rahul P.
Rahul P., Bachelor's Degree
Have a panasonic SC-PT70 DVD home theater sound system - in the Uk, less than a year old. This evening it has suddenly stopped recognising DVDs. It will play CDs fine, but the on-screen message that i… read more
lumix zs1 screen says system error (focus) also the zoom in
Russell A.
Russell A., Satellite Technician
lumix zs1 screen says system error (focus) also the zoom in lever dosent seem to work,cant focus camera,alst the lens comes out,but when switched off the lens dosent retract into the camera?… read more
My panasonic DMC-ZS6 camera is frozen, when I turn it on the
Russell A.
Russell A., Satellite Technician
My panasonic DMC-ZS6 camera is frozen, when I turn it on the screen reads system error (focus). How can I fix it?… read more
the CT-90302 remote has stopped working on the TV it came with
Louie, Technician
the CT-90302 remote has stopped working on the TV it came with but still controls a Sony DVD player… read more
Hello, I have a kodak easy share DX4530 camera and have loved
Neil, Associate Degree
Hello, I have a kodak easy share DX4530 camera and have loved it for several years now. I was about to take some pictures yesterday when the problem started. I have it on auto (doesn't seem to matter … read more
On my A620,occasionally when I turn it on the lens will extend
jdsvideo
jdsvideo, Consumer Repair Technician
On my A620,occasionally when I turn it on the lens will extend halfway then stop and I have to open the battery door to reset. Other times the lens will overextend and make a ratcheting noise necessit… read more
Why would my cannon 30D just turn off in middle of shootin
jdsvideo
jdsvideo, Consumer Repair Technician
Why would my cannon 30D brings up a screen which says error 99,won't focus, tells you to open battery compartment reinsert battery make sure it is fully charged. The camera says it is fully charged. A… read more
After using camera several times earlier today, I tried to
Edward
Edward, Retired /Self employed
After using camera several times earlier today, I tried to switch it on for use, and the lens cover shutter only opens a crack. the lens extends, batteries OK, may even take a shot but only a slightly… read more