Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you know Movavi video editor? Movavi video editor 2. I…

Customer Question
Good eve! Do you...

Good eve! Do you know Movavi video editor?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Movavi video editor 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I edited a video and deleted the sound track. Then I inserted another one with music but this one dont play

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all thank you!!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• Go to Output format preset Settings in Movavi and select the 'Audio' tab.
  • Select MP3 audio codec. Press Ok.
  • Try converting the video file again.

Reply back and let me know if that works?