Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Warrenty. Motorola x3. It is broken,not working. The battery…

Customer Question
Motorola x3 Technician's Assistant:...

Motorola x3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Motorola product?

It is broken,not working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the battery is fully charged,it will not even tun on.looking for warrany i have had it 6 monts..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.