Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My E[mail does not have a delete column so I have to open

each email and delete it JA...
my E[mail does not have a delete column so I have to open each email and delete it
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: HP Pavilion 5 or 6 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: several days. My wife has this column
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
11/22/2017
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below

Good evening,

What program are you using to check/read your email?

Eric, Technician
Phone call session started

This is not something I can help with over the phone, but I will gladly do a remote assistance session with you instead, so I can resolve the issue for you. Are you good with that?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Where is my call?

Eric, Technician