Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The unit, when plugged in, loses picture within a minute or…

The unit, when plugged...

The unit, when plugged in, loses picture within a minute or less, and a two-click routine begins.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

54G25

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well. sadly, when I started having troubles a year ago, on August 10, I took unit to technician. Upon my return to house, fell and fractured my scapula, removing a year of function from my life. At that point, from what I recall, it was a series of 13 clicks. They never could find problem. I have just unplugged the unit and plugged back in so far this time, with the two-click event.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I guess is there a charge for the advice?

hello?
anybody?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
fine(###) ###-#### or better,(###) ###-####
11/22/2017
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you referring to a panasonic TC-54G25 plasma tv?

To be clear, this is a paid support service, you paid the agreed upon fees noted on the payment page. That covers our chat here, if you'd prefer to talk by phone I'd be happy to do so, but the site charges an additional fee for that.

Nathan, Engineer
we are already up to $50?
If that is the case, I would prefer you give your responses here online. Since fracturing my scapula, I had to go through a bankruptcy, so money is very tight

Correct. Sure we can continue here, and I can ask the site to cancel the call, if you'd prefer so you'll not have the extra 26

Please
There is a call from Phoenix coming in. You?

Thank you and have a great day,