Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do iI️ get rid of closed caption. M b10250737. Tc p50x3.

Customer Question
How do iI️ get...

How do iI️ get rid of closed caption

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

M b10250737. Tc p50x3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The past two days and it only happens on amazon prime , I️ tried every button on the remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s I️, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here if you are using a satellite or cable box then the CC comes from the box, so you need to look on the cable\satellite remote control for the CC\Subtitle or text button and continually press this button until the captions disappear

Let me know if you have any issues or if this works OK

Anthony