Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an old Panasonic under counterbtv Can't get it to…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Panasonic under counterbtv Can't get it to come back on cable What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

Panasonic under counter about 20 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Just pushing cable buttons and the Panasonic remot,e

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a manual,I could get

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the actual model number of the tv?
Are you using just basic cable (coax only) or is there a cable BOX connected to it?

Cable box connected

Okay can you tell me exactly where, on the back of the tv (which port, they are labeled such as ant/rf, video1, video2, etc) that box is connected?

I cannot get to back of tv
I want to know how to program the set to cable

I cannot tell you that without that basic detail. It is important to know what connection is used to be able to program the proper settings.

I guess I need to cancel this order for now until,O can get the info you need. PLEASE CANCEL

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. You may get back to me here at your convenience when you have the necessary details to proceed.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Today is 11/28 we started this 11/22! This is ridiculous. I am completely disgusted with your satisfaction guarantee. Carol,white

I've been awaiting a response from you with the model number of the tv, you were to get back to me when you can access that information.