Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I change the factory combination? How can I change…

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change the factory combination?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

I have no idea how to change it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the make/model of the safe? Do you know the factory or user codes?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.