Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have KX-tg153csk can i use these phone with vonex system…

Customer Question
I have KX-tg153csk can...

I have KX-tg153csk can i use these phone with vonex system for the answer system

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2/3 weeks old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know how to open system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Do the batteries have to be the rechargabll

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you perhaps mean a vonage system?

vonage

Thanks for confirming

Yes, you can certainly use the panasonic with a vonage voip line,

you just plug the panasonic base station into the vonage gateway device (vonage box).

You would make sure the answering machine function on the panasonic is turned off, using the ANS ON/OFF button on the main base station (light should be off when answer system is off).

To check your vonage messages, you pick up the line and dial *123

Regarding the batteries, you must use panasonic rechargeable NiMH batteries only. If you put in regular alkaline batteries they can catch fire or explode.

These are the correct batteries to use if you need to replace them: http://amzn.to/2hVDoUg

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.