Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have two nooks that I am no longer using. I want to take…

Customer Question
I have two nooks...

I have two nooks that I am no longer using. I want to take all my data off them so that I can donate them. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

They are both on the older. One has apps like Netflix etc, the other is older (before apps). Where do I find the make and models on the devices?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not sure this is the same conversation, I was chatting with John, and I am not having trouble, I just asked a question

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model Nooks do you have?