Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I keep receiving an error message when trying to enter code…

Customer Question
I keep receiving an...

I keep receiving an error message when trying to enter code into safe. this was from our previous ceo and hasn't been opened in a year. I punch in the 5 digit code and automatically goes to error. do the keys override the code?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Yes we've double checked the code. the only #'s on the safe are on a white label...80891 AN097329 does this help?

Technician's Assistant: Welcome! How can I help with your electronics question?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The safe hasn't been opened in a year. Ive tried the code provided by the previous ceo. as soon as its entered it automatically jumps to error. how do you reprogram?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I'm aware

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

we can't get access with the code left by previous CEO
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago

Who makes the safe? I am not able to locate it with the numbers that you provided

I've contacted the safe company directly and will take this route at this time

Thank you