Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic SA-akx50 stereo system that fails to

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic SA-akx50 stereo system that fails to power up what may be the problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

MODEL SA-AKX50

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

THIS UNIT FAILS TO COME ON ABOUT A YEAR NOW THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED THE TWO OUTPUT IC WERE CHANGED

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, is the Panasonic completely / electrically dead?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even a soldering iron?

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.