Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We just got locked of our SENTRY Safe - We believe the key…

We just got locked...

We just got locked of our SENTRY Safe - We believe the key is inside the safe. Is there any way to get into the safe without a key if it locks us out?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Cs3803 does that work?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened 10 minutes ago - we put in the code and it justt would not open. battrylife is still good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

11/22/2017
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is the issue that you don't know the right code, or that you are using it but it gives an error or just won't open?
Is the key lock in the locked position?

It may have been an incorrect code but usually after a few minutes we can just put in the correct code and it opens - it's just not opening with correct code
I just paid $5 to start this and now it will not take the same card

The 5 was only to post your question, the total fee you agreed to for the chat help here was shown on the payment page.

If you would like me to call you, I'd be happy to do so, but that is an additional 26, it is not included in the chat fees. Do you want me to call you?

Nathan, Engineer
I just paid the $26 thanks..
Phone call session started

I'm just getting your voicemail, is there another time or number where I may reach you?

please try(###) ###-####again thanks