Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We just bought a Panasonic KX-TG6572 cordless telephone

Customer Question
We just bought a...

We just bought a Panasonic KX-TG6572 cordless telephone system with 2 headsets. They work fine. Our older headsets (Panasonic PLNC 1008) in the other rooms do not work. Our AT&T sets work fine. ???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Why don't the older headsets work?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

The new one is brand new. The older ones are 5-6 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just hooked it up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model of the old system, that will be printed on the old panasonic base and starts with kx-tg. What specifically is not working?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.