Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Charging base Kx-tga641c cordless hand-set. 216A-kxtg6431c.

Customer Question
Charging base Kx-tga641c cordless...

Charging base Kx-tga641c cordless hand-set

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

216A-kxtg6431c

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't remember how long, but may be 10 years? it does not charges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not much

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.