Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a small home fireproof safe that my daughter had at…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small home fireproof safe that my daughter had at college. She lost the keys. is there any way to get replacements made?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It has no visible model number, is about 6-7 years old, and measures 10x14x6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is an 11 stamped in the bottom. I have tried nothing to get it open, because I have been looking everywhere for keys that might work it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not an electronic safe. It is a mechanical safe with keys

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the brand of the safe at least? Sentry, canon, brinks, etc?

Sentry. Please cancel. It is not electronic so I simply busted into it.

You may do that from the help page.

I see no link for a 'help' page

There should be a link at the top for account or help.