Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Going to a concert would like a drink or two how can I do…

Customer Question
Going to a concert...

Going to a concert would like a drink or two how can I do that

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Scram continues alcohol monitor

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Couple months of wearing it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

A bit late

Hello: