Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

What is the best lens for the prostaff 5 fieldscope for

Customer Question
What is the best...

What is the best lens for the prostaff 5 fieldscope for someone wearing glasses

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I want to buy the prostaff 5 82 A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This reply does not make sense

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to discuss the best eyepiece for a Nikin prostaff 5 A spotting scope

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.