Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Safe will not open. 12 to 15 years. CSW3813 AW806365. First…

Customer Question
Safe will not open. ...

Safe will not open.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

12 to 15 years. CSW3813 AW806365

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

First time and I changed batteries

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, all numbers respond except prog key.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When was the safe last opened successfully?

What is the status of the indicator lights?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.