Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The grace Mind I worked great for several weeks now just…

The grace Mind I...

The grace Mind I worked great for several weeks now just gets as far as loading. Can't get to the home screen or any other cooperation other than searching,and loading.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model God irc6000. I got it last May

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When it stoped I turned it off . Tried to start it yesterday and only get starting and loading note.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The date and time in the bottom corners are way off also.

Have already unplugged and reconnected radio with no results
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you access the menu and select Factory Reset?

I can't get anything. It just says loading.

Try powering off your wireless router for a few minutes, then turn it back on.

Let me know if restarting the router helps?

Nothing happened. Went from searching to loading,that's it.
Can't even turn the radio off now without unplugging it.

Did you have any power outages or thunderstorms before the problem began?

No sir

Sometimes a power surge can cause the firmware on the radio to become corrupted or internal components to stop working correctly.

If powering off the radio for a few minutes and then turning it on again does not work, it will need to be returned for repair:

https://support.gracedigital.com/hc/en-us/articles/201988384-Warranty-Repair-Form

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

I'll send the radio in. Can't really be happy about having to do this with a product this new but I do enjoy when it works.

Ok, hopefully they get it resolved for you!

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance at all.

Please remember that you are rating my service to you, and not your product :)
Pete.

Thanks Pete
Didn't like the answer I got but do appreciate your quick response.
Would be hippy to use you again.

You are welcome, Ted :)
Happy Holidays!
Pete.

Pete, Electronic Engineer