Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have installed a guru o radar 1942-mark-2 and can't get…

Customer Question
I have installed a...

I have installed a guru o radar 1942-mark-2 and can't get the heading centered I've tried using the installation menu but nothing happens when I enter that just a eep sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a furuno 1942-mark-2 I don't know how old it is bought off of ebay

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just been trying to use menu but can't get anywhere

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To cancel the offset, press the [F1 (A/C SEA)] control button.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------