Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have small home safe and cannot get it open. Any

Customer Question
I have small home...

I have small home safe and cannot get it open. Any suggestions? number on sticker on front is S3417 AN280676

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Thats the problem itis old and I have no idea it has a key as well as a combination

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now must admit I don't usually lock it but was going to travel so did!! I thought I had the correct number for the combo but my daughter found another one and neither one works.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!