Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Panasonic DMc tz5 camera says this memory card is locked…

Customer Question
My Panasonic DMc tz5...

My Panasonic DMc tz5 camera says this memory card is locked and won't take photos how do I get it back to working

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

DMc tz5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I gave it to someone to copy photos to a computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you power off the camera please

Then remove the memory card and look at the lever on it.

Make sure to slide it to the unlocked position then put it back into the camera and try to use it

Let me know please how you go

Thank you