Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a teac tv and don't know how to make the DVD stay put…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a teac tv and don't know how to make the DVD stay put let alone play...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Hang on - sorry...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Teac LCDV3256HDR

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm a tech dinosaur!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The normal operation is as follows

Connect the unit to the power supply and press the POWER button to switch the unit on.
Press the INPUT button on the remote control to select DVD mode and press OK to select DVD
mode.
Gently insert the disc, with the label side away from the television, into the disc tray slot. The
disc will be drawn into the disc tray and loaded automatically.

Does it then play for you?

Please let me know