Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Shortly after I get to the NBC NEws app on my ROKU it will…

Shortly after I get...

Shortly after I get to the NBC NEws app on my ROKU it will flip back to the Roku first page. I tried removing it and putting it back in, but there was no change.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 2 XD. Model number 12C26R037155

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Probably about 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It's 5 years old. The problem has only been a week with this issue. Not sure what happened before. It doesn't do it with any of the other channels.

11/21/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please remove the power to the Roku box (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Will do. Thanks.
It seems much better. Thank you!

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service