Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic PT-AX200E movie projector and it's just…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a Panasonic PT-AX200E movie projector and it's just gone to white screen. I can't even get a menu up - nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

PT-AX200E about 7 or 8 years old I think, but lightly used.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened last night. Was playing a movie and it went to white screen. I've turned off and on and checked all cables. Power is on and bulb is fine but no information of any kind appears on screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 4 days by:
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still have a blank screen
Please don’t continually ask for more money without giving any help

Our system sends automated offers -- not me. You can ignore them or close them out.

Unplug the power cord from the projector

Wait 5 minutes

Plug it back in

Still have the issue?

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!