Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

My son gave me his Sony headphones because he purchased some

Hello, JA: Hi. How can I...
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am Stan, My son gave me his Sony headphones because he purchased some other head phones. These head phones I have look new, but do not marry with my blu tooth device. Can you guide me on how the headphones work with my android?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I don't know, but they look very good. The model number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This morning. My son gave me the headphones yesterday and they were working for him. I sent a search on my phone for blue tooth devices and none show up on my phone.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The phones power up and the battery level is hi.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/20/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

you need to first put the headphones into pairing mode

To do this, press and hold the button for about 8 seconds when the headset is turned off. The headset enters pairing mode automatically.

Make sure that the indicator flashes blue and red alternately after you release the button. You hear voice guidance “BLUETOOTH pairing”.

[MDR-XB650BT] will be displayed on the list of detected devices on the screen of the BLUETOOTH device.

So on your phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and select it

If passkey (*) input is required on the display of the BLUETOOTH device, input “0000.”

It is then paired

Let me know how you go please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I took you advice and it worked. Thank you.Stan

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service
Richard, Customer Service