Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need another phone for a KXTG787. 3 yrs. I dropped int in…

Customer Question
I need another phone...

I need another phone for a KXTG787

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dropped int in the TUB!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic phone system.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.