Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Getting message on 3 tv's. "Somethings not quite right". I

Customer Question
Getting message on 3 tv's...
Getting message on 3 tv's. "Somethings not quite right". I checked connections still no programs and control is not working. What now.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Xid-p
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since this a.m. I turned tv's off and unplugged and rep lugged cable connection
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Blue microphone feature is not responding
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 25 days ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The "Something's not quite right" message is generated by the Xfinity box- meaning the issue is with Comcast or their equipment. The only thing on a user level you can try is to unplug the power cord from the back of the Xfinity box for 30 seconds- and then plug it back in to fully reboot the box. Once it comes back up this can sometimes clear the issue. However if it does not, then your next step is to contact your cable provider (Comcast) as they are responsible for that message and may need to either refresh the signal or swap out the cable box.

More on that message and contact for Charter can be found at the link below:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-errorcode-xre-00067/

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Please view my reply for the answer to your question.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Waiting for powering up to conclude

Okay sounds good! Again, if the issue persists- you will want to contact Comcast as it's an issue on their end.

Were you able to try those steps? Are you still having the same problem?

Aric, Technician